The beginning
Hey you!
I’m Ana Cardoso, I’m from a town near Oliveira de Azeméis, in Portugal, and I’m here to present you my new Project: this blog!
Well, I have a degree in New Communication Technologies and I thought it would be interesting to share with all of you some of my knowledge and my opinions about this digital world. In first hand, I started to think about the impact of the digital era in the music industry. I love music and all the process behind it. So I want to start to talk with you about that. You can share your opinion about this subject in the comments below! I’d love to read that.
So from now on I aim to write about music, digital and maybe some code. Would you like me to talk about code? Maybe you have a blog or a website and you would like to know how to code for better understand what is written in these weird lines? I’m here for it! Let me know everything you would like to know and don’t find in internet.
See you soon!
Ana
I’m Ana Cardoso, I’m from a town near Oliveira de Azeméis, in Portugal, and I’m here to present you my new Project: this blog!
Well, I have a degree in New Communication Technologies and I thought it would be interesting to share with all of you some of my knowledge and my opinions about this digital world. In first hand, I started to think about the impact of the digital era in the music industry. I love music and all the process behind it. So I want to start to talk with you about that. You can share your opinion about this subject in the comments below! I’d love to read that.
So from now on I aim to write about music, digital and maybe some code. Would you like me to talk about code? Maybe you have a blog or a website and you would like to know how to code for better understand what is written in these weird lines? I’m here for it! Let me know everything you would like to know and don’t find in internet.
See you soon!
Ana
Comments
Post a Comment